College Counseling and Scholarships
Welcome to the St. Joseph High School Counseling Department. We are here to serve you and help you reach your academic, career and personal goals.
Please stop by our offices anytime or call/email to schedule a personal appointment with your counselor:
(Student last names A-L)
(805) 937-2038 x116
(Student last names M-Z)
(805) 937-2038 x107
Services that we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Career & College Exploration
- Assistance with the College Application process
- Guidance with the college application Personal Essay
- Guidance with the completion of the “Student Academic Resume”
- Information on Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Information and Test Prep for PSAT, SAT & ACT
- Transcript Audits of graduation/college requirements
Please take a moment to preview the Financial Aid Power Points attached to the bottom of this screen. It will help explain the financial aid process. Even if you think your household income is too high, there are programs for ALL families. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your counselor. We do not want you to miss out on any financial aid opportunities that you may qualify for!!
SCHOLARSHIP INFO WILL BE UPDATED AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE
SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH ENGINES
Here are just a few...
This is a scholarship search engine which includes other helpful information regarding other types of aid, loans, calculations, other questions, etc.
The SJHS class of 2018 earned more than $4,740,000 in scholarships and you can too!