- The library is open for student use throughout the school year during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- The library is closed on all school holidays, weekends, after school on minimum days and during the summer.
The library has the following resources available for student research:
- Approximately 5,000 books (non-fiction, fiction, paperbacks and reference)
- 8 computers
- Access to Britannica School and Britannica Escolar (check with librarian for login information)
- Knightcite! Citation Maker (click to access)
- Gale Online Resources
Mr. James Yurasek, Librarian
805-937-2038 x 118
Voter's Edge is a comprehensive, nonpartisan online guide to elections covering federal, state, and local races in the state of California.