Welcome to the 2020 Senior information page. Please click on a tab below for more information.
Mrs. Elizabeth Gregory and Youth Ministry would like to present all that would have been shared at the Father's Mass with the Seniors and their families, since they were unable to gather for the Mass.
Please click on the links below to experience each of the elements.
Grad Nite 2020
Tickets are no longer available for the Grad Nite Trip. If you have any questions, please email Mr. Krob at email@example.com.
Hello, all seniors and senior parents. This year Grad Nite will be on the evening of May 15th. We will leave from the St. Joseph parking lot at approximately 8:00 a.m. that day and will return around 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. on May 16th.
In order to attend, you must reserve your ticket for $225.00 online at the Saint Joseph High School website on the Senior page. You must do so by March 10th. Do not wait until the last minute, that is the day I must pay for all Grad Nite tickets. If you miss the deadline, you cannot attend. No extra tickets will be purchased and I cannot buy more later. Also, please remember that Grad Nite tickets, per Disneyland policy, are nonrefundable. Please contact Dereka Anderson in the Saint Joseph Business Office if you have any questions about payment for Grad Nite tickets.
All seniors attending Grad Nite will also have to return a signed permission slip to attend. Those permission slips will be given to you in your English class or you can pick one up from Mr. Krob in room E4.
Please remember that attending any Senior graduation events is a privilege. Such privileges, including attending Grad Nite, may be revoked for disciplinary reasons.
Dress code and other Grad Nite details will be discussed later during senior events practices. No food or drink can be brought on the busses. Bus sign-ups will be announced later.
As a school sponsored event, all student’s belongings that go on the bus will be searched prior to boarding the bus. Please remember any infraction of the substance abuse policy may result in the loss of the privilege of participating in graduation commencement activities. (Shield p. 34)
If you have any health care needs or medications, please see Mr. Krob so we can take care of them. If you have any questions about anything related to Grad Nite, please contact Mr. Krob.
If you have any questions or concerns, please see Mr. Krob in E4 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Joseph High School Senior Portrait Information
Welcome Class of 2021! We are headed into another exciting year as we begin the Senior Portrait Process! Below you will find all the portrait requirements that are none negotiable.
SENIOR PORTRAITS MUST HAVES: Photographer Instructions:
- Be taken by a professional photographer.
- Schedule your photo-shoot as early as possible.
- Vertical shots only.
- Digital Photo only. All pictures should be 300 dpi/ppi with a photo size no less than 750x1050.
- Photo must be submitted in JPEG format only.
- Email Senior Portraits to Mr. Stark at: Portraits@sjhsknights.comAny questions please email Mr. Stark at: email@example.com.
SENIOR PORTRAIT DRESS CODE: Student & Parent Instructions
- Boys – Nice collared shirt.(No earrings please.)
- Girls – Nice blouse or full-length dress(for full length shots). Nothing low-cut or formfitting please.
- Girls & Boys – No tattoos, inappropriate dyed hair, inappropriate haircuts/styles, or facial piercings.
- No Shorts! Seniors may wear dark jeans (No rips, tears, or frays of any kind).
- No bare shoulders or cut-outs in sleeves.
- No t-shirts, no tank tops, or spaghetti straps.
- No hats of any kind.
- No pets - just you!
- No tattoos, inappropriately dyed hair, inappropriate haircuts/styles, facial piercings
- Please refer to the The Shield located at SJHSKNIGHTS.COM /Parents & Students / Link to The Shield – (Topic 2-14) for additional information on dress code and acceptable / unacceptable attire.
- Please exercise good judgement and common sense. This is the final picture of you within the SJHS Lance LVI – please represent the core values of our school as a Knight.
The school reserves the right to refuse any senior photo it deems unacceptable!
Since you can choose your own photographer, it is important that you follow the dress code. Remember somethings your photographer thinks looks appropriate may not be appropriate for the yearbook.
TIMELINE: JULY-SEPTEMBER 2020 – Senior Portrait Sittings:Senior Portraits are due to Mr. Stark no later than October 31, 2020. Email portraits to Portraits@sjhsknights.com. If you have questions, please email Mr. Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENIOR ADS and/or BUSINESS ADS: Information will be emailed to all Senior Parents regarding Senior Congratulations Ads by mid-July 2020. If you have any questions please contact Mr. Stark by phone: 1-805-937-2038 ext. 165, or by email email@example.com.
LIST OF PHOTOGRAGHERS:
- Melissa White Photography - https://www.melissawhitephotography.com/
- LK Photoshoots – San Luis Obispo:http://lkphotoshoots.com/
- Tuman Photography – Arroyo Grande:http://www.tumanphotography.com/
- Amy Wellenkamp –Nipomo:https://www.amywellenkamp.com/
- Sammierox Photography–Santa Maria: http://www.sammieroxphotography.com/
- Reflections Photography –Santa Maria: http://www.reflectionsphotographystudio.com/
- Heather Hamer Photography – Santa Maria: https://www.heatherhamer.com/
- Christine Photography – Ballard: https://www.christinephotography.com/
- Michelle Ann Photography – Santa Maria: https://michelleannphoto.com/
- JLeigh Photography – San Luis Obispo: https://jleighphotography.org/about/
- Caili Wilk Photography – Pismo Beach: https://www.cailiwilkphotography.com/