Moderator: Mrs. Staci Cochiolo, email@example.com
Phone: (805) 937-2038
The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditons to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.
The Make-A-Wish Club is a philantropy and leadership program. As ambassadors of Made-A-Wish, club members support the Make-A-Wish Foundation through numerous fundraising and advocacy efforts to help fulfill the Foundation's Mission.
The officers will be announced soon.
The Make-A-Wish Club meets the second Thursday of each month in E-2 during lunch.
What are the club responsibilities?
The term of commitment for each club is from August to June with the opportunity for renewal after one term of service.
Members are committed to the following:
- Actively participate in a minimun of four meetings.
- Fundraise on behalf of Make-A-Wish Foundation. The method and amount raised is unique to each member.
- The club determines a financial goal at the beginning of the year and works toward that goal throughout the school year.
- A minimum number of hours will be required beyond regular meetings.
- Members with Facebook pages should become FANS of the chapter in order to be current on chapter news.
- Members should advocate for the Foundation by spreading awareness in their school and community.