Respect Life Club
Moderator: Mr. Ken Noe, email@example.com
Phone: (805) 937-2038 x 124
The purpose of the Respect Life Club is to expose students to "life issues" and to prepare them to knowledgeably defend their beliefs. Our goal is to raise awareness and encourage action in the Pro-Life movement, not only on campus but in the larger local community. The Respect Life Club will explore Catholic standpoints on issues such as abortion, stem cell research, euthanasia, physical-assisted suicide, capital punishment, cloning and more, and will take an active part in the community to defend these standpoints.
Repect Life meets the second Thursday of each month in D-1 during lunch. All students are welcome!
To be announced soon
- 40 Days for Life - October
- Bake sales throughout the year
- See's Candy sucker sales supporting "Sanctity of Life"
- Participate in local "Right to Life" marches
- Roe vs Wade Memorial Crosses - January