Closing Date: May 6, 2019
The Stunt Cheer Coordinator for Athletics is responsible for providing administrative support and technical training to the St. Joseph High School Cheerleading squads. Reports to the Director of the Spirit Squad.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Must be a certified stunt coach with current, certification and experience in Partner Stunts, Tumbling/Jumps, Pyramids/Tosses, and Team Performance.
- Must be committed to student safety at all times.
- Organizes and attends (or has an assistant attend) all practice sessions, all football games, home basketball games, pep rallies, performances, competitions and off-season trainings, advising, technical training and coaching services to the squad at all designated events.
- Leads the planning and execution of all Stunt Cheerleader events.
- Monitors academic progress of squad members, planning and implementing fundraising activities in concert with the Director of the Spirit Squad.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with students, faculty, administrators and alumni.
- Serves as the contact person for all SJHS Stunt appearances.
- Assists in managing budget for Stunt.
- Supervises any assistants and any stunts during sideline cheer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This position is from August 10, 2019-March 1, 2020
Interested parties: Please email or fax a cover-letter and resume along with completed application to:
St. Joseph High School, Santa Maria